KFC chicken recipe says all about KFC and why it is so famous. If we take a trip down to KFC memory lane then we will see that Sanders’ spirit and resources are reflected in KFC products. At the age of retirement that is sixty five, Colonel Sanders founded Kentucky Fried Chicken. Even today after so many years of his death, Colonel Sander is the brand ambassador of KFC. All the efforts of renowned cooks go in vain as everybody recognizes KFC only because of Colonel Harland Sanders. Today KFC is more than just a restaurant chain. It is a brand and therefore most of the people prefer to eat there. These days flu infection is covering the news headlines and therefore people trust an authentic restaurant like KFC.
Ingredients used in KFC chicken recipe
- 2 cups of white flour
- 1/3 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoon of garlic salt
- 4 tablespoon of paprika. The bright red and slightly pungent paprika can enhance the flavor of any recipe.
- 1/2 tablespoon of thyme. Thyme not only flavors your chicken but also a good source of iron. It never overpowers and blends well with other herbs and spices.
- 1/2 tablespoon of basil. Basil is generally added at the last moment as cooking it with food can destroy its flavor and positive effects.
- 1/3 tablespoon of oregano. The aromatic, warm and balsamic flavor of oregano makes it the perfect addition to Famous cuisine like Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- 1 tablespoon of celery salt. You can easily prepare it yourself as well but it is recommended to get it from store.
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper. Black pepper can enhance the taste of any delicacy.
- 1 tablespoon of dry mustard. The KFC chicken tasted mustard as well. I think Colonel Sanders chose it because of its nutritive, Medicinal and savory attributes.
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger. The pungent flavor of ginger is so strong that anybody can identify it if he has ever tasted it. It has been included in KFC chicken recipe because of its spicy flavor and therapeutic attribute.
- 2 tablespoon of MSG (Accent). It is a flavor enhancer though it is not recommended by many nutritionists. Though KFC has never made an acclamation that it uses Mono Sodium Glutamate in its delicacies. It is just a guess work by some of the gourmets.
With the use of such rich herbs and spices any delicacy can flavor like heaven. That is why KFC is so famous. Its patented cooking appliances and style of cooking makes it so unique. Therefore there is nothing like KFC chicken recipe in the whole world.
Directions to make KFC Chicken
- Whisk all the ingredients except chicken eggs and breadcrumbs in a medium sized bowl.
- Beat the egg in another bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in the egg bowl.
- Roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs. It makes the chicken crispy. That is what the KFC lovers crave for. Turn the chicken pieces in spicy mixture prepared in the first step.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degree centigrade of temperature.
- Keep the marinated chicken pieces in a pan and cover the pan with a foil.
- Cook the chicken pieces in oven for 30 minutes.
- Bask with oil and serve after 2 minutes.
KFC is satisfying the diet of nearly 8 million customers worldwide. KFC provides absolute relaxation to the senses of all age group. There were few speculations and criticism against KFC in recent days yet when 8 millions satisfying customers are in support of it then its hard to stop it. Some loves KFC sandwitches while other prefers KFC original chicken in KFC. Every one has its own favorite dish in KFC. KFC is famous for its original delicacies like KFC Chicken recipe by Colonel Harland Sanders. So if not the exact replica then something near to the original will work.